Hire Me...

Penulisan Laporan Writer

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello Cloe...

Cloe...cloe was born on early October 2010...Started with name "Sweaterku", and a way with dealing of market demand and also market share sweaterku changes name into "Cloe".

As a new fashion brand, we ready to improve n  create our idea to dress u up with our variety fashion product.  Design come from idea, idea come from strength and energetic mind, body and person..

My name is Atik Putrie, and I'll dedicate my life to passion, and my passion was signed in Cloe...in other word,  cloe is something that I welly love to do, and I'll give the best effort to make it through..


I want to say thank you for those of you who already support me in my way, until to day I can smile n face the world with the good thing..Many thanks for everyone who love me, my hubby, my beloved family, my dearest friend...anyone who help me out... keep making great things guys...!!!

Hugh n smile...
Atik Putrie



No comments:

Post a Comment